No current job opportunities are available for listing
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY with TLK Communications
TLK Communications offers a paid internship opportunity for motivated, talented students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, public relations, marketing, advertising or related field.
• Fall, Spring and Summer internship available
• 10-15 hours per week
Intern will assist with a variety of communications projects:
- Writing and editing for social media channels. blogs, position papers, articles, press releases, staff bios, award nominations, sales letters, presentations, video scripts, brochures and website
- Social media strategy and promotions
- Direct mail and database coordination
- Web site development and content updates
- Electronic newsletter and e-blast development and coordination
- Events and promotions
- Internal communications
• Junior or senior at accredited four-year college or university
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Writing samples required.
• Proficient in Word with working knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
• Proficient with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, (LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest also helpful)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and quick deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Good listener with ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• Reliable and up-to-date Internet, computer/software and cell phone
• Reliable transportation
About TLK Communications
TLK Communications is a marketing communications firm that specializes in attracting attention for our clients.
Principal consultant Trish Kapustka, APR, CPRC has 30 years of experience in public relations, branding, advertising, marketing and media, working in agency, corporate and non-profit environments. Her experience ranges from building small businesses to national product launches. In addition to consulting she also co-owns three Edible Arrangements franchises in Gainesville, Ocala and North Jacksonville.
Trish graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, majoring in marketing, She is Accreditated in Public Relations and has earned the industry’s highest credential, Certified Public Relations Counselor. She is a long-time member and past chapter and state president of the Florida Public Relations Association, and received the group’s highest honor, the Dillin Award, in 2016.
Send resume, cover letter and three writing samples to: TKapustka@TKapustka.onmicrosoft.com.