- Entries must be submitted in the most appropriate division and category. Download a copy of the divisions and categories listing.
- Entries for the same project may not be entered in more than one category in the same year; however, pieces from an entry may be entered into other categories. Entries that win Image Awards may not be re-entered in subsequent years unless there has been substantial change in the entry.
- Some part of the entry must have taken place between January 1, 2019 and March 1, 2020.
- Entries must be submitted electronically in four separate.pdf files as well as one .jpg file. The titles of all files should include the name of the entry, division and category.
- The first .pdf, titled with the name of the entry, division, category and the word “Entry,” will be the two-page summary.
- The summary must address each of the following: Research/Situation Analysis; Objectives; Implementation; Evaluation; and Budget.
- The summary cannot exceed two typewritten pages.
- Summary must be created in Word using Times New Roman font.
- Type size must be a minimum of ten-point, double-spaced, with a one-inch margin around all sides of the summary.
The second .pdf, titled with name of entry, division, category and the word “Support,” contains materials that support or substantiate information provided in the summary.
- The first page of the support material .pdf should be a table of contents page indicating information about the files contained within.
- News clippings, photos, publications, and copies of materials used in the implementation of the program/tool are pertinent.
- Support material larger than 8½” x 11” format must be photographed in order to fit in the .pdf.
- Examples of audio-visual materials and video coverage may be submitted separately to support any entry in the Public Relations Programs division.
50 WORD SUMMARY ATTACHMENT
The third .pdf should be a 50-word summary of the entry and will be used when announcing winning entries.
ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW ATTACHMENT
The fourth .pdf should be the organizational overview. Briefly list company background and staff size to better acquaint the judges with the submitting organization.
The final attachment needed to submit your entry is a .jpg or .tiff image representing your entry. This image will be used in the event your entry should win.
Entries in the C. Digital Tools of Public Relations category should be submitted as electronic files titled with the entry name, division and category.
Download a copy of the Rules for Entry.