Do you have a job posting our internship opportunity? Please contact us with all the necessary information for listing.
All opportunities are listed for 30 days, or until the opportunity is no longer available. FPRA-Jax is not responsible for any information missing in the listings below. It is recommended that you contact the businesses associated with the below listings for any additional questions or details.
There are no current job postings available for posting. FPRA members receive job alerts by email before they are posted to our site. Earlier job alerts are one of many benefits for FPRA members.
MARKETING / SALES INTERN
Builders Blinds is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing department provides many types of support to the national sales team of 20, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print, online, social media, and other marketing campaigns as well as any other support of the sales team that is needed. *
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
*this internship is stricty to gain experience in marketing and sales support and does not actually require any participation in the selling process.
- Assist in the creation of facebook campaigns, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter and evaluate contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist with lead tracking
Builders Blinds is looking for an undergraduate student in the Jacksonville, FL area who is majoring in Public Relations, Marketing or Advertising. Graphic Design experience a plus. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org