FPRA provides a variety of services, benefits, and opportunities dedicated to the success of public relations professionals. Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment.
- Continuing Education – programs affording members the opportunity to develop their professionalism to the
- Professional Accreditation and Certification – internationally recognized ranks of Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC)
- Membership Meetings – regular meetings with timely speakers on pertinent topics and an opportunity to network with your peers
- Annual Conference – opportunity to stay in touch with professionals from throughout the state that help you stay current on activities and events which have an effect on the profession
- Awards Programs – annual Local Image Awards and statewide Golden Image Awards programs recognize outstanding public relations activities