FPRA provides a variety of services, benefits and opportunities dedicated to the success of the public relations professionals. Membership in FPRA is a sound professional investment.
- Continuing Education – programs affording members the opportunity to develop their professionalism to the
- Professional Accreditation and Certification – internationally recognized ranks of Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC).
- Monthly Meetings – monthly meetings with timely speakers on pertinent career growth, networking, and peer exchange.
- Annual Conference – opportunity to stay in touch with professionals from throughout the state that help you stay current on activities and events which have an effect on
- Awards Programs – annual Golden Image Awards program recognizes outstanding public relations activities in Florida.
Meet Our 2016-2017 Board
We are honored to have dedicated volunteers on our Board to help guide our members and provided the best programs.
What to learn more?
There are many ways that you can get involved with the Jacksonville Chapter of the Florida Relations Assocation. Your time, expertise, and ideas help make us stronger.