Annual Media Summit and Network Luncheon
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Firehouse Subs Corporate Office 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Suite 150
Jacksonville, FL 32258 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Join the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Jacksonville Chapter for the Annual Media Summit and Power Networking Lunch Reception on Thursday, March 9, 2017. This year’s format is customized to provide insight for public relations professionals that work in a variety of professional industries. Non-profit, government, private, and more….we have you all covered!
The program will include a one hour open group Q&A moderated by University of North Florida’s senior instructor of communications, Bobbi Doggett, APR, CPRC. Following the group session, we will break down into smaller groups allowing you to receive a little more insight directly from our panelists and pitch them your businesses or clients.
This year we plan to provide a more diverse panel, with the area’s most notable editors, managers, publishers, writers, and reporters who dive into various areas of our community. Check out some of our confirmed panel members!
- Amy West, USAToday.com’s 10Best contributor and local blogger/TV personality
- Ken Amaro, First Coast News, On Your Side Consumer Reporter
- John Bachman, Action News Jax, Anchor
- Beth Cravey, The Florida Times-Union, nonprofit reporter
- Karen Brune Mathis, Jax Daily Record, Managing Editor
- Kelli Palka, The Florida Times-Union’s first female editor
- Melissa Ross, WJCT, Host/Producer, First Coast Connect
- Jensen Werley, Jacksonville Business Journal, Technology, retail and restaurants reporter
***Please note, panelists are subject to change. We will work to keep the list as accurate as possible leading up to the event. Due to any breaking news or other unforeseen circumstances, some panelist cancellations my occur the day of.
During the Summit, enjoy Firehouse Subs as you mingle and network with members of the media and other PR and communications colleagues.